Welcome to the August Fun Folds Blog Hop! This is my first fun fold blog hop and my first fun fold card! I’ve always made standard cards so here I am stepping out of my comfort zone. The Rustic Harvest stamp set is perfect for fall and Thanksgiving cards! The Cross-Over Gate fold card is actually an easy fold card. I hope you enjoy my fun fold card and feel inspired to step out of your comfort zone too! Please continue along on the blog hop to see more fun folds!
Here’s what I did:
- Mossy Meadow (card base) cut to 8.5″ X 5.5″ and then scored at 2 1/8″ on both ends. The flaps should touch in the center of the card.
- Cajun Craze (1st overlap) cut to 4′ X 2 1/2″
- Whisper White and Rustic Harvest DSP (2nd overlap) cut to 3 3/4″ X 2 1/4″.
- Stamped the pumpkin on the white cardstock and colored with pumpkin pie blender pens
- Stamped the flowers and colored with pumpkin pie, cajun craze, and soft sea foam blender pens. Adhered to the pumpkin with dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment on whisper white cardstock in pumpkin pie ink, cut out with the rustic pumpkin dies, & adhered to the DSP with dimensionals.
- To assemble the card, I only put adhesive on half of the cajun craze cardstock and stuck it on the coordinating panel. That allows the flaps to open.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Melissa Seplowitz.
Jessica Atchison – Stampin’ with the Atchison’s
If you get stuck during the hop, here is the line-up: