Welcome to InKing Royalty’s September Blog Hop! This month’s blog hop is dedicated to leaves. As the weather begins to cool, the leaves begin to change colors and fall from the trees. We are excited to share our creations and hope you love them! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
It definitely doesn’t feel like fall here in Florida! I decided to stick with softer colors, Soft Sea Foam and Crumb Cake, rather than the normal fall colors. The full card was made using the Fond of Autumn bundle. I used a single die and cut it twice to create the base of the card. I loved how this turned out! I stamped the leaves and acorns in Memento Ink and then colored Stampin’ Blends. I added extra leaves to make it look a little more full. The sentiment is stamped in Crumb Cake and of course I added a few embellishments to finish it off!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Marilyn Jones at Stamp with MJ
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Jessica Atchison at Stampin with the Atchisons
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp